THRIPS RAZE (BIO PESTICIDE)
THRIPS RAZE is a Bio-pesticide prepared by using Botanical extracts, which has contact, partially systemic & Fumigant actions on thrips. It has proven efficacy on various thrips species which commonly attack Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, and Cereals & Pulses. It has also proven efficacy against flea beetles of Grapes, Banana, Broccoli, Cabbage, and Cauliflower and Radish. After spraying of THRIPS RAZE, thrips get exposed to Phytoconstituents of the formulation which are absorbed & penetrated into the internal system of the insect body. It affects the internal nervous system of thrips, insect gets paralyzed & locomotion gets affected, insects also face uneasiness while feeding & eventually lead to death after few It has greater affectivity at lower temperatures. It is effective on all life stages of Thrips such as egg, Nymph & Adult. It also damages the reproductive system of thrips & make them sterile.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended rate.
• Time of spray must be carried out at morning or evening.
• Spraying equipment’s like Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean Before spraying.
• Use safety kit at the time of spraying
• Proper coverage is most important for results.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & application of pesticide without wearing protective clothing.
• Don't use overdose which may affect plant health.
Chemical Composition: -
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - Mentha piperita (M.C.) 7.0%Piper nigrum (M.C.)
5.0% Seed kernel extractuives of Azadirachta indica (M.C) 5.0% Annona squamosa (M.C.) 4.0% Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.) 4.0% OTHER INGREDIENTS - Organic emulsifier 10.0% Carrier oil QS to make 100.00%
1-2 ml/ litre.