MULTIPLEX METARHIZIUM (METARHIZIUM ANISOPLIAE) LIQUID ( मल्टीप्लेक्स मेटारिज़ियम लिक्विड )
Technical content: Metarhizium anisopliae
- Multiplex Metarhizium is a product containing the insect parasitic fungus (Metarhizium anisopliae) widely found in soil that infects insects.
- Metarhizium produces several secondary metabolites acting as mycotoxins (Insecticidal toxins) .One such Mycotoxin such a destruxin E, which is considered as next generation insecticide against many pests like Aphids, Moths and Larve.
- Foliar application: Dissolve 1 ml of Multiplex Metarhizium (liquid)/litre of water or 10 gm of Multiplex Metarhizium (powder) in one liter of water and apply on both sides of the leaves.
- Soil drenching: Dissolve @ 3 ml of Multiplex metarhizium (liquid)/litre of water or 10 gm of Multiplex Metarhizium (powder) in one liter of water and drench to the base of each plant.
- Soil application: Mix @ 250 ml of Multiplex Metarhizium(liquid) or 2 kg of MULTIPLEX Metarhizium with 100 kg FYM or 60 kg Annapurna and apply to one acre
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet