- SHIRASAGI is a combination product of two chemical group Phenylpyrazole (Fipronil) and Neonicotinoid (Imidacloprid).
- SHIRASAGI's dual mode of action against pests ensures effective control of the pest.
- SHIRASAGI is recommended on soil insects of sugarcane, white grub. It can be applied at any stage as soil drench
- SHIRASAGI provides longer and persistent control of insects. It can control repeated attack of white grub due to its strong affinity with soil particles.
- Fipronil 40% + Imidacloprid 40% WG
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- SHIRASAGI has better Phytotonic effect leads to better root and shoot growth, results in better yield in terms of quantity and quality.
- SHIRASAGI is good on all types of soil like sandy to clayey and even in all type of climatic conditions.
- SHIRASAGI is effectively used in Insect Resistance Management.
- SHIRASAGI has a strong toxicological profile and should be used with proper safety measures while mixing and spraying.
UsageMODE OF ACTION
- Systamatic and contact Insecticide for soil insects
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet