Technical Name- Spinetoram 11.7% SC
Mode of Action-
- Konatsu has a unique site of action.
- It disrupts neural activity in insects by binding with the site of action.
- It belongs to IRAC: Group 5 classified as 'nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) allosteric activators
Features and USP-
- Konatsu contains 'Spinetoram 11.7% SC' as an active ingredient.
- It is derived from the fermentation of Saccharopolyspora spinosa (a common soil bacterium) and is then synthetically modified to improve its stability and activity in the field.
- It is a member of the spinosyn class of insect management tools which are naturalytes in origin.
- Konatsu provides long-lasting, broad-spectrum control of insect pests in a variety of crops.
- Konatsu provides faster kill of insects.
- It works by ingestion (stomach poison) as well as contact activity.
- Konatsu penetrates leaves (translaminar) to provide control of thrips and leaf miners.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet