Technical Name: Glyphosate 41 % SL
Mode of Action: Non Selective Systemic Post emergence weedicide
- Genki belongs to most popular organophosphorus group of herbicide.
- Genki is very effective against grassy and broad leaved weeds in non cropped area as well as in vacant space of cropped area.
Features and USP:
- Genki is effective on annual and perennial weeds.
- Genki can be used in orchards, forest lands and non cropped area.
- Genki is applied at full expanded green leaves of weeds at any stage of the crop, care should be taken that weeds are dust free. Preferably it should be applied after rains.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Tea||Broad leaved weeds & Annual grasses Axonopus compressus Cynodon dactylon Imperata cylindrica Polygonum perfoliatum Paspalum scrobicculatum Arundinella bengalensis Kalm grass||800-1200||180||21|
|Non cropped Areas||Sorghun helepence and other Monocot & Dicot weeds, Geneeral weed control||800-1200||200|
Note: Always use Flood Jet or Flat Fan nozzle for herbicide spray
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet