Technical Name: EMAMECTIN BENZOATE 5% SG
- Egao belongs to avermactin group of insecticides.
- It is recommended on various crops for control of Caterpillars and Thrips.
- It is primarily a stomach insecticide also having trans-laminar movement. After ingestion and contact on insects stops feeding within 2 hours and dies after 2 to 4 days.
- It is most effective as stomach poison hence proper spray coverage is must.It is highly effective for controlling all stages of larva and on resistant pest species.
Mode of Action: Stomach and contect insecticide.
Features and USP:
- It is a water soluble granular insecticide formulation used at very low dose and also compatible with all other insecticides.
- It is very safe product for environment and beneficial insects and due to ovicidal action is best for IPM.
- It has strong translaminar action and has ability to kills hidden pest under surface of the leaves.
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Red gram||Pod borer||88||200-300||14|
|Cabbage||Diamond back moth||60-80||200||3|
|Brinjal||Fruit & Shoot Borer||80||200||3|
|Okra||Fruit & Shoot Borer||54-68||200||5|
|Chillies||Fruit borer, Thrips & Mites||80||200||3|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet