- IMPORTANT BENEFITS OF USING KASHER Increases Synchronized Flowering the use of KASHER along with good cultural practices, can advance and stimulate the flowering in Mango & other Plants. It Increases Chlorophyll content. Development of Better & Early Fruit Thus Effects on Enhancing Fruit Quality : Better Color & Size of Fruit. Enhanced maturation and yield is also observed. Controlling the Foliage Growth It Helps in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning. It Helps in Developing Tolerance in Plants Against Various Environmental Stress. Paclobutrazol also helps in Creating Resistance against Fungal Diseases.
- Chemical composition : Paclobutrazol 23 % SC
Features & Benefits
- This Plant Growth Regulator is Used For Mango , Onion , Carrot . Garlic , Groundnut , Cashew Nut , Potato , Soybean , Black gram , Peas , Green Gram ,. Chilly , Tomato , Cauliflower , Sponge Gourd , Brinjal & All Other Major Vegetable Crops.
- On Trees : Soil Drenching
- The absorption of KASHER applied to the soil ( more efficient ) as a drench around tree trunk. it then gets transported by the xylem to the points of vegetative growth by the plant. It is Soon Applied after Harvesting in Older Trees.
MODE OF ACTION
- KASHER contains paclobutrazol, a Phyto regulator, which acts inhibiting the synthesis of gibberellins, producing a decrease in vegetative growth. The benefit from the use of KASHER manifests itself in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning. Eventually, effects on fruit quality (color, size, maturation and yield) can also be observed. In the cultivation of the mango, along with good cultural practices, the use of KASHER can advance and stimulate the flowering. The absorption of KASHER applied to the soil (more efficient) is done through the roots, being transported by the xylem to the points of vegetative growth.
- For trees 7 – 15 Year : 14 mL
- For trees16 – 25 Year : 19 mL.
- For trees more than 25 years age : 30 mL per tree is dissolved in water and apply to the root zones.
- Foliar Spray For all Crops
- For Vegetable Crops & Other Crops Foliar Spray is Recommended. Take Dose of is 5-8 ml Per 15 Liter Water and Spray.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet