SYNGENTA IVORY WHITE RADISH
- Roots are smooth and white
- Roots can stay in the soil for long period after maturity
- Size is 10- 12 inches long
- 250 - 400gm fruit weight
- Early maturity hybrid (45 - 50 days)
- Color - White
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Kharif||AP, AS, BR, CT, DL, GJ, HR, HP, JK, JH, KA, MP, MH, OR, PB, RJ, TN, UP, WB, TR|
AP, AS, BR, CT, DL, GJ, HR, HP, JK, JH, KA, MP, MH, OR, PB, RJ, TN, UP, WB, TR
UsageSeed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 400g to 500g per acre.
- Sowing: Direct in main field.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 30 x 15 cm or 40 x 10 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 50:50:50 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing: Basal Dose: Apply entire P and K as basal dose + 50% N
- Top Dressing50% N at 20 days after sowing.
*avoid peak summer and winter
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet