- Asataf is acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor
- Acephate 75% SP
Features & Benefits:
- Tata Asataf Insecticide is a Acephate75% SP formulation of, a versatile organophosphate insecticide. It is easy to use, being soluble in water.
- Asataf is a broad-spectrum insecticide.
- It is quick in action with ovicial properties and provides long duration control.
- It is having synergistic action with other insecticides and compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- Suitable for integrated pest management (IPM).
Mode Of Action: Both contact and systemic action. It is particularly effective on severe infestations of sucking and chewing insects of tobacco, sugarcane, cotton, chillies, vegetables, fruits and cereals. It has low toxicity to mammals and does not harm beneficial insects.
|Cotton||Jassids, Boll Worms|
|Rice (Paddy)||Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Plant Hoppers, Green Leaf Hopper|
Dosage: 1-1.5gm/Liter of water
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet