INDUS SWEET CORN SWEET GLORY SEEDS
Production : 20 - 40 Quintal / Acre.
Quantity : 30,000 - 40,000 seeds per Acre, 3 - 4 kg / Acre.
Maturity: 60 to 70 days.
Germination : 85 - 95 %.
- It is a very high-yielding hybrid of Kharif & Rabi season and has a unique plant structure that makes it to respond higher populations.
- It also has very good standability which is required in the markets of Bihar & Coastal AP. Soil should be made by mixing Manure with soil (3:7), this will help in the germination of seeds.
- Care needs to be taken to see that the soil is clean from any weed or insect. While watering care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands, do not use a pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process. Germination may take place 10-15 days.
- Once the seeds grow into seedlings, say around 3 inches, then you may transplant the seedlings to various pots or desired areas.
- The sapling needs to be checked at regular intervals to ensure it is not infected by any weed/pest or insect and if you find any such thing on the leaves or in soil then you may spray medicine on it.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet