URJA ROMAIN LETTUCE SEEDS
- The average mean temperature for growth and better taste is 13-16°C.
- Lettuce requires cool environment.
- High temperature promotes seed stalk and causes bitter taste of leaves.
- It performs well in sandy loam and silt loam soils.
- VARIETY DETAILS:
- Romaine or cos lettuce is a variety of lettuce that grows in a tall head of sturdy dark green leaves with firm ribs down their centers
- Unlike most lettuces, it is tolerant of heat
- Approx. seeds count - 500
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet