Technical Content: Fenazaquin 10% EC
- Magister® 10% EC is a highly effective insecticide (acaricide/miticide) based on an active ingredient Fenazaquin for effective control of tea pests.
- Magister® (fenazaquin 10% EC) miticide, provides superior control of tea pests like nymphs and adult mites that cause irreversible damage to the valuable crop.
- It possesses excellent contact activity against the target mite species especially those infesting tea, chillies, okra, brinjal, tomato and apple.
- Magister® insecticide exhibits true ovicidal activity, preventing hatching of tea pests and gives superior residual control for a longer period.
- It is also relatively safe for beneficial / predatory mites such as Phystoseiulus spp, amplyeius spp. and Agistemus spp, which help in the reduction of mite population.
Also what sets Magister® apart is its ability to show compatibility with insecticides, fungicides and plant growth regulators applied in tea gardens.
Dosage: 2 ml/ltr