- Dhanustin Fungicide (Carbendazim 50% WP) is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide which effectively controls the diseases of crops. It is used both as curative and preventive for control of diseases in field crops and vegetables.
- Carbendazim 50% WP
Features & Benefits
- Dhanustin formulation is one of the best in the industry. Broad spectrum fungicide, which controls large no. of diseases with its strong mode of action.
- As compare to other fungicides, it is less expensive in the long run with respect to the superior protection and cost per acre.
- Dhanustin is rapidly absorbed by the plants and translocated in whole plant. It remains effective even if it rain a few hours after its application.
Mode Of Action
- It is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. It is taken and translocated within the plant as a result of which the latter become fungitoxic.
- When applied to the roots, the active ingredient passes Inter cellularly into the xylem vessels & it is swept along by the sap stream towards the foliage. When applied to the foliage the fungicide gets into the xylem and spreads to the distal parts of the leaf but not in the opposite direction towards the roots.
- It mainly acts by inhibiting development of germ tubes, the formation of appressoria and the growth of mycelia.
|CROPS||TARGET PEST/ DISEASE||DOSE PER ACRE|
|paddy||Blast, Stem rot, False smut||100 or 200 Seed treatment @2gm/kg seed|
|Wheat||Smut||Seed treatment@ 2gm/kg seed|
|Groundnut||Tikka disease||90 gm|
|Pea||Powdery mildew||100 gm|
|Cotton||Root rot, Collar rot, Anthracnose, Leaf spot||100 gm|
|Pumpkin||Powdery mildew, Anthracnose||120 gm|
|Brinjal||Leaf spot, Powdery mildew||120 gm|
|Apple||Scab||2.5 g /10 litre of water|
|Grapes||Powdery mildew, Leaf spot, Anthracnose||120 gm|
|Barley||Smut||Seed treatment@ 2gm/kg seed|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet