AMRUTH ALMITE LIQUID (BIO INSECTICIDE, BIO MITICIDE)
- Amruth Almite Bio Insecticide: It is a biological insecticide, based on a selective strain of naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungus Paecilomycis fumosoroseus
- It contains spore and mycelia fragments , the spores of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle of the target pest insect, it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of the host, the fungus proliferates throughout the insect body, draining the nutrients of the insect and the infected insects die.
- Chemical Composition: (Paecilomycis fumosoroseus ) -1x108 CFUs/ml/gm Foliar application & Wettable Powder
- Almite effectively controls the economically important Acarian pests such as brown Wheat mite, rust mite, blue oat mites, red spider mites, pink mite, purple mite. diamondback moth (Plutella xyllostella), the Russian wheat aphid (Diuraphis noxia) and the silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia argentifolii).
- AImite helps to increase productivity by improving crop health through containing the pests.
- TARGET PEST:
- Wheat mite, rust mite, blue oat mites, red spider mites, pink mite, purple mite. diamondback moth (Plutella xyllostella), the Russian wheat aphid (Diuraphis noxia) and the silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia argentifolii). Scarlet mite, Brown Wheat Mite, Pale mite and sucking insects like Thrips, Aphids, Jassids and White flies.
- Application On Crops:
- Flowers, Vegetables, Fruits, Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Spices, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
- Mix Almite at the proportion of 2 to 3ml per liter of water/ drip irrigation / FYM.
- Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet