Cereals, Pulses, Oil seeds , Cotton, Capsicum, Chilies, Cauliflower, Brinjal, Tomato, Potato, Onion, Peas, Beans, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee and Fruits crop- Apple, Citrus, Grape , Pomegranate , Banana etc.
Effective against diseases:
It is a natural bio-fungicide, highly effective in controlling wide range of soil borne crops disease caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Schlerotinia, Verticillium, Alternaria, phytopthora, anjd other fungus.
Method of application and dosage:
- Seed Treatment – Mix 8 – 10 gm. Sanjeevni in 50 ml. of water and applied on 1 kg of seed uniformly. Shades dry the seeds for 20 – 30 minutes before sowing.
- Seedlings Treatment – Dissolve 500 gm. W.P Sanjeevni in 50 lit. of water, Dip seedling roots for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
- Nursery seed bed Treatment – Mix 500 gm Sanjeevni in 10 kg of well decomposed Fym/Compost/Vermi compost and broadcast in 400 Sq.mt. area and incorporate in soil up to 15 – 20 cm depth.
- Soil Drenching – Mix 1. – 2 kg W.P Sanjeevni in 200 lit. of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
- Horticulture crops – Mix 50 – 100 gm. Sanjeevni per plant in sufficient quantity of well decomposed FYM/Vermi compost/Compost/field soil and apply the mixture in effective root zone of fruit tree. Dosage will change depending upon age of the crop.