DOWNY RAZE (BIO FUNGICIDE - DOWNY MILDEW SPECIAL)
It is a botanical based Bio-fungicide. It has both contact, & partially systemic actions. It acts as anti-sporulant by inhibiting the formation of oospores, sporangia and zoospores. It is especially designed for the control of downy mildew disease and it has proven efficacy on wide range of crops viz., Grapes, Cucurbits, other vegetables, fruits and flowers. For best results, spray in the morning or evening.
DOWNY RAZE has multi-site mode of actions to control downy mildew. It inhibits the formation of sporangia and zoospores by degrading the cell wall of oospores. It also inhibits the growth of hyphae and development of mycelia by lysis of the cell wall of downy mildew.
• Use safety kit at the time of spraying.
• Quantity need to be followed strictly as per the recommended dose.
• Time of spray must be carried out at early morning or Evening
• All equipment’s should be clean before the spraying. Sprayer and its parts like spray nozzle, spray tank should be tide and clean.
• After spray properly wash the hands using soap.
• Don't eat, drink, smoke or chew during whole operation of pesticides.
• Bio-pesticides should not be exposed to sunlight.
• Never prepare spray solution & Application of pesticides without wearing protective clothing.
• Do not use overdose which may affect plant health.
Active Ingredients Syzygium aromaticum (M.C.) 5.5% Piper nigrum (M.C.) 3.75 % Thymus vulgaris 5.5 % (M.C.) Allium sativum (M.C.) 2.0 % Zingiber officinale (M.C.) 5.25 % Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.) 3.0% Pongamia pinnata oil 3.0% Other Ingrdients organic emulsifier 15.0 % carrier oil QS to make.
2.5 ml/liter of water