APPLE INSECTICIDE ( एप्पल कीटनाशक )
Buprofezin25% SC is an insecticide used for the control of sucking pest of rice, cotton, chilies,mango and grapes particularly against planthoppers, whiteflies,aphids,jassids, thrips,mites, Hoppers,mealybugs etc
- APPLE is an insecticide of “Insect Growth Regulator Group” which inhibits the chitin formation in insects.
- APPLE acts as contact and stomach insecticide.
- APPLE hinders the formation of exo-skeleton in the nymphs which results in death of the undeveloped insects.
- APPLE controls all the nymphal stages of insects within four days of its application.
- Application of APPLE reduces the egg laying capacity of female insects.
- There is no resurgence due to APPLE application and it is also safe to natural enemies.
- APPLE is a novel insecticide for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and is also safe for environment.
|Rice||Brown Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper, White Back Plant Hopper||330|
|Cotton||Aphid, Thrips, Whitefly, Mealy Bug, Jassid||330|
|Mango||Hopper||1-2 ml /liter of water|
Time of application:
Apply APPLE at the initiation of infestation of Brown Plant hopper. Use minimum 150 to 180 liter spray solution per acre.
Shake the bottle before use.