SUN BIO COMPACT (BIO FERTILIZER DECOMPOSING CULTURE)
- Sun Bio Compact Waste Decomposer is a consortium of aerobic microorganisms specially developed for composting or degrading organic wastes like pressmud, spent wash, cow dung, poultry manure, coir pith, sugarcane trash, bagasse, city garbage and other agricultural wastes.
- This ecofriendly microbial compost starter culture helps to accelerate the organic matter decomposition with increased humification and shortened composting time. It is harmless to human beings, animals, birds and plants.
- It is fully biodegradable.
- Decomposing Culture (CFU: 2 x 109 Cells / ml)
- It accelerates the decomposition process to reacha more balanced C: N ratio within 6 - 8 weeks.
- It accelerates and sustains temperature rise in compost heaps from 60-70° C.
- Pathogens, pests and weed seeds are totally eliminated by this high temperature decomposition.
- The decomposed material can be used for all types of crops.
- Moisten 1 ton of organic matter with water and keep it overnight. Make windrows or heaps of 1 meter height of organic matter in shade.
- Mix 1 liter of SUN BIO COMPACT in 50-100 liters of water and spray this mixture on organic matter. If required, sprinkle water copiously and cover the heap with perforated poly sheet or gunny cloth.
- The heap should be moistened periodically to compensate evaporation losses. The entire heap should be left undisturbed till it matures. When the pile becomes cool and reduces to about 25% of its original size, it is ready for use.
- Fertigation (Per Acre):
- Mix 1-2 liter of SUN BIO COMPACT in water and apply in the root zone through drip system. Helpful in decomposing organic matter in soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet