CORAGEN INSECTICIDE ( कोराजन कीटनाशक )
- Coragen insecticide is an anthranilic diamide Broad Spectrum insecticide in the form of a suspension concentrate.
- Coragen insecticide is particularly active on Lepidopteran insect pests, primarily as a larvicide.
- Coragen insecticide is powered by the active ingredient Rynaxypyr® active which has a unique mode of action that controls pests resistant to other insecticides.
Technical Name : Chlorantraniliprole 18.5 % w/w
Mode Of Action: Broad Spectrum Insecticide
Crop: Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Sugarcane, Rice, Soybean, pulses& other Vegetables.
Targeted Pests: Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Fall armyworm, Cut Worm, Pod borers, DBM, Stem borers.
Dosage - 0.4 ml/ltr( 60 ml/acre)
Coragen Insecticide Quick Facts
- A novel technology that has been trusted by millions of farmers over a decade
- Provides superior protection from pests, enabling crops to achieve maximum yield potential
- Offers long term pest protection
- A Green label product
- An excellent fit for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Coragen insecticide insect control powered by Rynaxypyr® active is a breakthrough Group 28 mode of action insecticide that delivers excellent protection from target pests. This breakthrough technology controls all economically important Lepidoptera & selects other species. This unique formulation provides ease for application along with rapid activity, high insecticidal potency, long duration control, and excellent safety to crops & non-target organisms. Working primarily through ingestion, Coragen insecticide manages insects at all stages from immature to adult stage thereby, providing excellent and long-lasting crop protection. Exposed insects stop feeding within minutes and extended residual activity protects crops longer than competitive options. Among the solutions available to the growers it boasts of having one of the widest label claims on various crops and has been the best choice among growers to manage leps in the target crops.
Also Read : MANAGEMENT OF STEM BORER IN PADDY