CALHUME (HUMIC ACID)
'Cash On Delivery' is not available for this product
CALHUME uses humates, consisting of humic acid and fulvic acid salts extracted from decomposed organic matter.
- It promotes better uptake of nutrients by the plant
- Stimulates plant growth and increases yield
- Helps the plant fight against pathogens
- Makes the plant drought resistant by increasing water-holding capacity of the soil.
- Increases microbial activity in soil
- Enhances cell biomass
- Non-phytotoxic and does not leave any residue
- Compatible with other bio-fertilizers, manures and biocontrol agents including Trichoderma.
- Recommended on all crops
We Also Recommend