DIVAP INSECTICIDE ( डाईवेप कीटनाशक )
DIVAP is a contact and stomach insecticide with fumigant and penetrant action. It is used for the control of sucking and chewing insects of Cereals, Pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds, Vegetables and Fruit trees. It is non-phytotoxic when used as recommended.
Name: Dichlorvos (DDVP)
Formulation: 76% EC
- DIVAP has a fast knock-down effect and kills target pests instantly.
Mode of Action
- Cholinesterase inhibition.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Paddy||Brown plant hopper||375 ml|
|Paddy||Cutworm/ Armyworm, Leaf roller||500 ml|
|Wheat||Cutworm/ Armyworm caterpillar, Pyrilla||500 ml|
|Soybean||Leaf eating caterpillar||225-300 ml|
|Castor||Hairy caterpillar||635 ml|
|Groundnut||Red hairy caterpillar||375-750 ml|
|Mustard||Painted bug||500 ml|
|Sunflower||Cabbage looper, Caterpillars, Semi looper||500 ml|
|Cucurbit||Red pumpkin beetle||500 ml|
|Cashew||Apple borer||0.75-1 ml/ tree|
|Apple||Gypsy moth||2.5-5 ml/ tree|
Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg at 5 to 10 minutes interval for hours together as long as symptoms continue.
Administer 1 to 2 g of 2 PAM dissolved in 10 ml of distilled water and inject intravenously taking 10 to 15 minutes.
- Harmful and poisonous to human beings, animals and wildlife
- Use hand gloves, face mask, eye shields and overall during operation.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during operation or before washing hands & face.
- Keep cattle, pets and children away from treated crops or during operation.
- Avoid body parts/ clothes contamination.
- Don’t store near food stuffs, animal feed. Store away from the reach of children, pets & cattle.
- Destroy empty containers after operation.