- Imidacloprid 17.8% SL
Features & Benefits
- Isogashi belongs to Neonicotinoid (ANI) group of insecticide.
- It is recommended on wide variety of crops and insects as per the details given in table.
- It is highly systemic insecticide quickly absorbed by plants with good xylem mobility.
- It is used at lower dosage, hence safer to environment.
- It can be applied at any crop stage but the leaves should be green and succulent for better efficacy.
- Isogashi is selective and has quick knock-down action.
- Isogashi can be used as a foliar spray and soil application and has good compatibility with commonly used agro-chemicals.
- Isogashi is still a highly effective insecticide and till date no resistance is developed against it.
Mode of Action: Systemic insecticide
|Recommended Crop||Insect/Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period (days)|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water (liter)|
|Cotton||Aphid, White fly, Jassid & Thrips||40-50||200-280||40|
|Paddy||BPH, WBPH & GLH||40-50||200-280||40|
|Citrus||Leaf Miner & Psylla||2-4ml/tree||-||15|
|Okra||Aphid, Jassid & Thrips||20||200||3|
|Chillies||Aphid, Jassid & Thrips||50-100||200-280||40|
|Groundnut||Aphid & Jassid||40-100||200||40|
|Sunflower||Jassid, Thrips & White fly||40||200||30|
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet