Technical Content: 40% (Profenofos) + 4% (Cypermethrin) EC
It's a broad spectrum foliar insecticide with acardal properties for use in vegetable crops and cotton against caterpillars, aphids, mites and other sucking pests.
- Synergistic power with powerful stomach and contact action.
- Strong ovicidal, larvicidal and acaricidal properties.
- Quick knock down and excellent control on hard to kill boll-worm.
- Kills insects on lower and upper surface of leaves due to penetrating action.
- Convenient, single pack and ready to use instead of field mix.
- Economical to use with much higher and quality produce.
- Suitable for IPM programmes.
Mode of Action
Profenofos is a non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach ation. Has ovicidal action on lepidopterous eggs.
Cypermentrhin is a non-systemic insecticide with strong contact action, rapid knock-down effect and excellent residual activity. Has repellent effect on flying moths.
Rates of Application
Apply at 1.0 litres/ha for vegetables
Apply at 1.0 - 1.5 litres for cotton
Caterpillars, Aphids, Mites and other sucking pests
Tomatoes, Cucurbits and Cotton
- Do not spray against the wind direction.
- Always wear protective clothing while handling.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during application.
- Wash hands and body thoroughly after spraying.