- Compatibility: Compatibility with commonly used fungicides
- Duration of effect: 15 days
- Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of the disease.
- effective control against sucking pests
- Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
- Thiamethoxam 12.6% + Lambda-Cyhalothrin 9.5% ZC ) systemic Insecticide for Effective Control Against Sucking pests
Features & Benefits
- Cotton, maize, Ground nut, Soybean, Chilli, Tea, and Tomato.
- Spectrum: Cotton: Jassids, Aphids, Thrips, Bollworms Maize: Aphid, Shoot fly, Stem borer Groundnut: Leafhopper, Leaf eating caterpillar Soybean: Stem fly, Semilooper, Girdle beetle Chilli: Thrips, Fruit borer Tea: Tea mosquito bug, Thrips, Semilooper Tomato: Thrips, Whiteflies & Fruit borer
MODE OF ACTION
- Foliar application
- 15 ml for 15-liter water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet