CONFIDOR INSECTICIDE ( कॉन्फीडोर कीटनाशक )
Technical Content: Imidacloprid 200 SL (17.8 % w/w)
- Imidacloprid belongs to chemical class of neonicotinoid insecticides. It exhibits excellent systemic properties and a significant residual activity.
- Imidacloprid acts by interfering with the transmission of impulses in the nerve system of insects.
- It acts by exciting certain nerve cells acting on a receptor protein. Treated insects die as a result of the dysfunction of the nervous system.
- It is characterized by its excellent systemic properties.
Mode of Action:
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 4A
Dosage: 0.75 to 1 ml / litre of water, Suitable for Foliar Spray
- Imidacloprid has a broad spectrum of activity, particularly against sucking insects, various species of beetles, some species of flies, leaf miners and termites
- Its outstanding biological efficacy, especially its excellent root-systemic properties, its broad spectrum of activity, good long lasting effect - combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility, has made the product the first choice of the farmer
- The part of active ingredient taken up by the plant is further distributed in an acropetally direction.
- Confidor is compatible with conventional insecticides
Crop and Target Pests:
|Cotton||Aphid, Jassid,Thrips, White Fly|
|Rice||Brown Plant Hopper,White-backed Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper|
|Chilli||Aphid, Jassid, Thrips|
|Ground nut||Aphid, Jassid,|