- Neymar belongs to the Carboxinilide / Carboxamide group.
- It is effective both as a preventive and a curative fungicide.
- Neymar has a unique mode of action for the control of sheath blight of paddy.
- Best Fungicide to control Paddy sheath blight.
- Thifluzamide 24% SC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Neymar is systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- It effectively controls Rhizoctonia solani fungus which is major cause sheath blight in paddy.
- It is rapidly absorbed by roots and leaves and translocated in xylem and apoplast throughout the plant.
- Helpful fungus resistance management.
- CROPS - Paddy.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Sheath Blight.
- MODE OF ACTION - It belongs to the Carboxinililde/Carboxamide group. Inhibition of electron transport chain ultimately effect ATP production.
- Residual (long duration control)
- 188ml/acre (in 200ml water).
- Preventive application should be given, before disease development at the very early stage of disease development.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet