MAIDEN INSECTICIDE ( मेडेन कीटनाशक)
- Maiden Insecticide [Hexythiaziox] is a new acaricide which shows excellent control on phytophagous mites. Maiden has the distinction of being the first IGR Acaricide to be introduced in India. Maiden has novel acaricidal chemistry with marvelous ovicidal, larvicidal and nymphicidal properties, which controls phytophagous mites of different species in different crops.
- Hexythiazox 5.45% EC
- Broad spectrum acaricide.
- Excellent ovicidal, larvicidal and nymphicidal activity.
- Excellent effect on eggs laid by female adults applied with Maiden.
- Long persistence – ensures prolong protection.
- No cross resistance to mites tolerant to conventional acaricides.
- No phytotoxicity on most of the crops.
- No adverse effect on beneficial insects and natural enemies.
- Compatible with many kinds of pesticides.
- Good translaminar action but non systemic on plants.
Target Pests: Red Spider mites, Two spotted mites, Yellow mites, Mites
Dosage: 400—500 ml/ha drenching the foliage.Click Here For More Insecticides
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet