Dinotefuran 20% SG
- Osheen Insecticide is new systemic insecticide a 3rd generation of Neonicotinoid group. It has been trusted as a most reliable solution to effectively manage the Brown Plant Hoppers in Rice for number of years in the leading Rice growing countries.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Fast Action- Stops crop damage by target pest immediately with in hours. This results in crop more greening and healthy.
- Systemic and Translaminar action-Ensures the effective protection of treated plant. Ensures the control of hidden pest..
- Unique Mode of Action- Effectively controls the pest which are resistant to other molecules.Reduces the number of sprays thus reduces the cost. Ensures long duration control if sprayed prophylactically.
- Rain Fastness- Osheen gets absorbed quickly in the plant system and does not get washed off even if it rains after three hours of Osheen spray.
Mode of Action
- Agonist of insect acetyocholine receptor (nAChR competitive modulator).
- Use 150 - 200 Litre of water volume per acre for effective spray.
- Ensure spray towards base of the hill for effective control.
|Crops||Target Pests||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Paddy||Brown plant hopper
||150-200 g (30-40 g a.i.)
|Cotton||Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whiteflies
||125-150 g (25-30 g a.i.)
|Okra||White fly, Jassids, Aphids and Thrips||125-150 g (25-30 g a.i.)
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet