Technical Name: Copper Oxychloride 50% WG
- Cuprina is a broad spectrum fungicide with active ingredient Copper Oxychloride.
- It has properties of bactericide due to its copper content which is effective against Downy Mildew of Grapes & Anthracnose of Mango.
- WDG is the improved formulation and gives better results than the existing WP formulation.
- Cuprina forms a fine layer of active ingredient on sprayed crops resulting in enhanced efficacy.
- It is not easily washed off by rains, and is retained for longer time on the plant surface making it more effective in controlling target organisms.
- It is a broad spectrum of target crops and diseases
- It is a fungicide with bactericidal properties
- It provides optimized leaf coverage
- It gives better adherence to leaf surface
- It has increased resistance to wash offs
- It provides greater stability in tank mixes
- It gives better disease control
- It can be used in combination and tank mix.
Disease control with the use of a copper based fungicide is done by disrupting the functions of the cellular proteins of fungi and bacteria. This is because when cupric ions are released in the presence of moisture, it destroys the secondary and tertiary structures (denaturation) of these proteins upon contact. Once these proteins are denatured, its functions are lost.
|CROP||PEST||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Grapes||Downy mildew||240 g/ 100lW|
|Mango||Anthracnose||240 g/ 100lW|
Empty stomach by gastric lavage with milk or preferably with solution of potassium ferrocyanide. Administer egg white and other demulcent, maintain electolyte and fluid balance. Dose of penicillamine 15-40 mg/kg divided into four dosages should be administered for five days. Dimercaprol solution should be given 3 mg/kg intravenously, every four hours for first four days and 2 mg/kg every twelve hours for ten days.