250 gm ( ON OFFER )
Technical Name: Fluopicolide 4.44% + Fosetyl-Al 66.67% w/w WG (71.1 WG)
- Profiler is a new combination fungicide containing Fluopicolide and Fosetyl for controlling Downy Mildew disease in Grapes.
- It provides longer duration control with its unique and new mode of action.
- Profiler has a complete systemic, contact and translaminar activity.
- Delocalisation of spectrin-like proteins from the cell periphery into the cytoplasm.
- This effect is very quick and has not been observed with other Oomycete fungicides.
- Strong and quick effect on zoospores having curative and anti-sporulant activity.
- Long-duration disease control and extremely fast action on downy mildew fungus.
- Direct and indirect effect with stimulation of natural defence system and provides immunity to plants to fight with diseases
- Provides excellent protection of new leaves and hidden bunches.
- A new mode of action and controls already known resistant strains of other high risk chemistries hence minimum risk of resistance development.
- Outstanding protection during the sensitive flowering stage.
Profiler is recommended to be applied from 3 to 4 leaf stage after pruning or as soon as Downy Mildew symptoms are seen. It is best suitable option at most sensitive flowering stage and can be repeated 2 to 3 times in a season with 10 to 15 days interval depending upon disease severity.
Dosage: 3-5 gm/litre