Technical Name: BISPYRIBAC SODIUM 10% SC
Mod of Action: POST EMERGENT, BROAD SPECTRUM SYSTEMIC HERBICIDE
- YOKOZUNA is a broad spectrum post-emergent herbicide effectively controls major grasses, sedges and broadleaf weeds. It belongs to Pyrimidinyl Carboxy group.
- YOKOZUNA is ideal herbicide to manage all major weeds in Rice at various stages like Nurseries, Transplanted Rice and Direct Seeded Rice (DSR).
- YOKOZUNA is better than other weedicide. It can be applied upto 2-5 leaf stage of weeds. This gives flexibility to farmer of 10-15 days window of application.
- YOKOZUNA is high systemic in nature and quickly gets absorbed by weed's foliage. Weeds cease to compete with rice crop followed by their death in about weeks time.
- YOKOZUNA dose is 80-120 ml/acre in 120 litre water (depending on the field conditions weeds, their growth stage, population, time of application).
- YOKOZUNA should be applied after draining out irrigated water from field. Re-irrigated after 2-3 days of application and maintain water for next 7 days for best results.
- YOKOZUNA should be used only as a spray and apply uniformly on weed leaves It should not be mixed with sand or fertilizer or any other method.
- YOKOZUNA spray for uniform coverage of weeds,use flood jet or flat fan nozzle
|Recommended Crop||Recommended Pest / Disease||Per Acre||Waiting period|
|Dosage Formulation||Dilution in water in ltr.|
|Rice Nursery & Transplanted||Echinochloa crusgali, Echinochloa colonum, Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||80-100||120||78|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||80-100||120||78|