Technical Name: Glyphosate 41% SL (IPA Salt)
- Glycel is a systemic, broad spectrum, non-selective post emergent herbicide. It is effective in controlling all weeds including annuals, perennials, grassy, broadleaf weeds and sedges.
Mode of Action:
- Glycel works by being absorbed into the plant mainly through its leaves but also through soft stalk tissue. It is then transported throughout the plant where it acts on various enzyme systems inhibiting amino acid metabolism known as the shikimic acid pathway needed for plant growth.
- This pathway with Glycel slowly dies over a period of days or weeks, and because the chemical is transported throughout the plant, no part survives.
- Glycel is readily absorbed and is highly effective against wide range of weeds.
- Most widely used brand in non-crop & tea plantation.
- It has an exceptional mammalian toxicology profile.
- Most widely used herbicide and has become an integral part of modern farming.
- Recommended by many Agricultural Universities & Institutes.
- It is economical and easy to use.
|CROP||NAME OF THE WEEDS||DOSAGE/HA|
|Tea||Arundinella bengalensis, Axonopus compressus,Cynodon dactylon, Imperata cylindrical, Kalm grass,Paspalum scrobiculatum, Polygonum perfoliatum||2.0 - 3.0|
|Non-cropped area||Soghum helepense other dicot & monocot weeds in general||2.0 - 3.0|
Dosage: 1.5 mL/liter and 3 litre/acre