DITHANE® M45 FUNGICIDE
About Dithane® M-45
- Dithane® M-45 is a contact (non-systemic) and protective fungicide which prevents diseases by inhibiting the development of fungal spores on plant parts.
- It is a broad spectrum fungicide and is registered for the control of many fungal diseases (blight, leafspot, rust, downy mildew, scab, leaf blight, anthracnose) in field crops, fruits and vegetables etc.
Features of Dithane® M-45
- It is based on the active ingredient, mancozeb, which belongs to the dithiocarbamates group of compounds.
- No reported resistance to Dithane* even after more than 45 years of commercial use.
- Excellent blend partner and preferred partner of choice for resistance management.
- Very fine particle size of Dithane give better solubility & spreading on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
Crops treated with Dithane® M-45
- Field crops
- Fruits and Vegetables
How does it work?
- Dithane acts upon 6 enzymatic sites in the fungal cell to inhibit spore germination therefore prevent disease
- Due to its multi-site action in target fungi, its ideal for resistance management