ANURADHA CAULIFLOWER SEEDS
Slightly open plant type
Maturity starts from 70 to 75 days after transplanting
Dome shaped and compact curds
Moderate to good self covering ability.
Tips for Growing Cauliflower
Soil : Well drained medium loam or sandy loam soils are suitable.
Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
Optimum temp. for germination : 25-300C
Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
Spacing : Row to Row : 60 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
Seed rate : 100-120 gm/acre.
Preparation of main field:
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones per acre followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrows at required spacing.
- Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling.
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
First dose 6-8 days after transplanting : 50:50:60 NPK kg/acre.
Second dose 20-25 days after first application : 25:50:60 NPK kg/acre.
Third application 20-25 days after second application : 25:00:00 NPK kg/acre.
Boron & Molybdenum should be sprayed at curd initiation stage.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet