GREEN VOYAGER CABBAGE
|Head Color||Bluish Green|
|Head Weight||1.4 to 2 kg|
|Field Holding||15 to 20 days|
|Maturity||60 to 65 days|
Late Maturity - Row to Row : 60cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
Early maturity - Row to Row : 45 cm, Plant to Plant : 30 cm
Early maturity: 180 - 200 gm / acre
Late Maturity: 120 -150 gm / acre
Tips For Growing
Soil: Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable
Sowing time: As per the regional practices and timings
Optimum temperature for germination: 25 - 300C
Transplanting: 25-30 days after sowing
Preparation of Main field:
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrows at required spacing. per acre Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling.
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
- Basal application before transplanting: 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
- First top dressing 10-15 days after transplanting: 25:50:60 NPK kg / acre
- Second application 20 – 25 days after first top dressing: 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
- Third application 10-15 days after second application: 25:00:00 NPK kg / acre
- Boron & Molybdenum should be sprayed at button stage
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet