BC 90 CABBAGE
Syngenta BC90 Cabbage Seeds
- Small frame with attractive blue green leaf
- Good uniformity, good field appearance
- Wide adaptability with uniform maturity
- Suitable for cool & dry climate
- Maturity 60 to 70 days after planting
- Shape is round, compact head of 1.25 kg
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
|Late Kharif||AP, AS, BR, DL, GJ, HR, HP, JH, MP, OR, PB, RJ, UP, WB, AS, TR|
AP, AS, BR, DL, GJ, HR, HP, JH, MP, OR, PB, RJ, UP, WB, AS, TR
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
- Seed Rate: 100 - 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seeds in nursery, after 21 days, seedlings will get ready for transplant.
- Spacing: 60 x 30 cm
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 80:100:120 kg per acre.
- Dose & Timing:
- Basal Dose::Apply 50% N and 100% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
- Top Dressing:25% N at 20 days after sowing and 25% N at 35 days after sowing.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet