TAPAS FUNNEL TRAP
- The insects mass trapping (Mass trapping) is an ecological method, specific for every insect and environmentally-friendly. The method consists of the capture of the greater possible number of males of the insect at issue by using sexual pheromones and reducing this way the damages caused in the tree. The effects of the use of the mass trapping are shown mainly as of the second year of use. Funnel trap are highly versatile traps used to collect a wide range of agricultural, moths. Funnel trap usually contain a lure suspended from the underside of the middle of the trap, with an insecticidal strip inside the collection container to dispatch the insects. These traps are being used in the Bean Cutworm survey.
- It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
- Physical Dimensions:
- Canopy: 136 mm Diameter x 2 mm thickness.
- Funnel trap base: 105 mm (Diameter of the mouth) x 70 mm (Height of the funnel) x 30 mm (Diameter of the bottom hole) and T shaped handle to hang up the trap. Three Stalks for fixing canopy to the trap base.
- Collection Device: Polythene bag of 175 mm (Width) X 555 mm (Height).
- Funnel trap is made for same species of insect a special crop.
- Trap made form plastic in part with scientific reason.
- Top On the Trap is “T” shape handle for hanging in field.
- Canopy has three studs for fitting with collection device a collection device is transparent.
- Polythene bag for checking a monitoring the number of insect who have trap.
- Reduces the Applications of Harmful Pesticide.
- Economically Affordable, easy to install.
- Specially designed trap for all Moths (Lepidoptera).
- CROPS - Bengal gram, Cabbage, Chilli, Chrysanthemum, Cotton, Cow pea, green gram, Groundnut, Maize, Okra, Red gram, Rice, Sorghum, Soybean, Sunflower, Tomato, Cotton, Pigeon pea, Chickpea, Sorghum, Peas, Tobacco, Potatoes & Maize.
- INSECTS AND DISEASES - Moths.
- MODE OF ACTION - Use the Funnel Trap Economy for monitoring and trapping males of different species of smaller moths in combination with species-specific pheromone.
- 6 To 8 Traps per Acre for Monitoring.
- 8 to 12 traps for Mass Trapping.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet