- Heterorhabditis indica
- It is Eco-friendly and is a broad spectrum biopesticide
- Entomopathogenic nematodes fit nicely into integrated pest management or IPM programs because they are considered nontoxic to humans
- It does not allow insects to develop resistance or resurgence of pests.
- It persists in the soil after application and survive in moist soil without food for several months and once again become active on finding host.
- It is cruisers and are highly aggressive active, generally subterranean, moving significant distances using volatile cues and other methods to find their host underground.
- It helps in good root growth by killing root damaging insects and which in turn helps the plant for better absorption of water and nutrients from the soil resulting in good luxuriant growth and better yields.
- White Grubs, Borers, Root Grubs, Weevils and Cutworms
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application
- Quantity required for different crops are as follows
- Main Field/ Soil Application: Tea-5 kg/ acre, Sugarcane-2 to 5 kg/ acre
- Field Crops: 2 to 5 kg/ acre
- Plantation & Fruit Crops: 5 to 25 g/ plant For Arecanut & Coconut 25g/ tree Mix Multiplex Soldier with moist soil/ well decomposed FYM/ Annapurna & broad cast over one acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet