EQUVINOX SPRAY LIQUID pH BALANCER
- Efficacy of plant protection measure depends on many factors. One of the important factor is water pH value. Efficacy of the spray solution of insecticide, fungicide, nutrient or herbicide is directly linked to water pH value
- If the water used for preparing spray solution has high pH value (alkaline or pH more than 7), then the agro inputs (insecticides or fungicides or nutrients or herbicides) do not perform up to the desired level. This will also restrict effective absorption and utilization of sprayed solution
- The spray solution pH influences stability and solubility of agro inputs. The pH of water commonly used for preparing spray solution normally ranges from 7 to 9 which is in alkaline range. In this alkaline pH range pesticides and other agri-inputs decompose fast to inactive form and make the sprayed agro-inputs ineffective. This problem can be resolved by adjusting the pH of sprayed solution to less than 7. To overcome this problem, we have introduced “Multiplex Equvinox” a water pH balancer to maintain pH level of water used for preparing spray solution
Multiplex Equvinox must be added drop by drop to the water used for preparing spray solution. When it is added to the water the colour of the water changes to light red. On continuous addition of Multiplex Equvinox drop by drop, the colour of the water changes to aqua blue (Blue Colour) indicating that the water is in desirable range of pH i.e., around less than 7
Benefits of Multiplex Equvinox:
- This helps to convert water used for preparing spray solution from unsuitable form to suitable form
- It increases efficiency of used agro inputs
- It improves absorption and utilization of applied agro inputs
- It reduces the number of sprays and cost of plant protection
- For waters with pH values 7 to 8 : 0.4 to 0.7 mL per litre of water.
- For waters with pH values 8 and above : 0.7 to 1.5 mL per litre of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet