AZAAL NEEM OIL ( अज़ाल नीम कीटनाशक )
Cash on delivery is not available for this product.
- Neem oil insecticide works as a systemic in many plants when applied as a soil drench.
- Once the product is in the plant’s vascular system, insects intake it during feeding.
- The compound causes insects to reduce or cease feeding, can prevent larvae from maturing, reduces or interrupts mating behavior and, in some cases, the oil coats the breathing holes of insects and kills them.
- It is a useful repellent for mites and used to manage over 200 other species of chewing or sucking insects.
Target Pests: Aphids, Mealybugs, Scale, Whiteflies.
Traget Disease: It is useful against fungi, mildews. It is also deemed helpful for other kinds of issues such as Root rot, Black spot, Sooty mold
Dosage: ½ lit per Acre
Time of application
- If any of the above symptoms is seen. Can be used for healthy crops to prevent from any kind of fungal disease.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet