AMRUTH ORGANIC ALMID LIQUID (BIO INSECTICIDE)
- Technical Content: Metarhizium anisoplia. (Metarhizium anisopliae) - 1x108 CFUs/ml/gm. Foliar application & Wettable Powder
- Almid : It is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungus Metarhizium anisopliae .
- It contains spore and mycelia fragments of Metarhizium.anisopliae, the spores of the fungus when comes in contact with the cuticle of the target pest insect.
- It germinates and grows directly through the spiracle in the cuticle into the inner body of the host, the fungus proliferates throughout the insect body, draining the nutrients of the insect and the infected insects die.
- Almid effectively controls the economically important pests such as Leafhoppers, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, Locusts, Ants, Beetles and Caterpillar pests.
- Almid helps to increase productivity by improving crop health through containing the pests.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Target Crops: Groundnut, Wheat, Sorghum, Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
- Target Pests: Leafhopper’s, target pest, Ticks, Gnats, Thrips, Flies, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, Locusts, Ants, Beetles and Caterpillar pests.
- Mix ALMID at the proportion of 2 to 3 ml per liter of water/ drip irrigation/FYM. Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet