ANSHUL PSEUDOMAX BIO FUNGICIDE
- Anshul Pseudomax contains Pseudomonas fluorescence bacteria which is detrimental to plant diseases. Anshul Pseudomax competes with other plant pathogenic microorganims by killing them or suppressing their growth by producing a group of antibiotics.
- Anshul Pseudomax controls leaf, soil, seed & air borne diseases such as onion smut, paddy blast, bacterial wilt, die- back in chilli & tomato. Anshul Pseudomax also releases plant growth promoting agents.
- Product is available in liquid & powder form.
- Foliar application : Dissolve @ 1 ml or 3 g of Anshul Pseudomax in one litre of water and spray on both surface of the leaves.
- Soil application: Mix 1 litre/ 2 kg of Anshul Pseudomax in 100 kg of FYM or Anshul Compact and broadcast on one acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet