DOWNY RAZE (BIO FUNGICIDE - DOWNY MILDEW SPECIAL)
Active Ingredients Syzygium aromaticum (M.C.) 5.5% Piper nigrum (M.C.) 3.75 % Thymus vulgaris 5.5 % (M.C.) Allium sativum (M.C.) 2.0 % Zingiber officinale (M.C.) 5.25 % Cinnamomum cassia (M.C.) 3.0% Pongamia pinnata oil 3.0% Other Ingrdients organic emulsifier 15.0 % carrier oil QS to make.
- It is a botanical based Bio-fungicide. It has both contact & partially systemic actions.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- It acts as anti-sporulant by inhibiting the formation of oospores, sporangia and zoospores. It is especially designed for the control of downy mildew disease.
- DOWNY RAZE has multi-site mode of actions to control downy mildew.
- CROPS - Wide Range Of Crops Viz., Grapes, Cucurbits, Other Vegetables, Fruits And Flowers.
- INSECTS/ DISEASES - Downy Mildew
- MODE OF ACTION - It inhibits the formation of sporangia and zoospores by degrading the cell wall of oospores. It also inhibits the growth of hyphae and development of mycelia by lysis of the cell wall of downy mildew.
- DOSAGE - 2.5 ml/liter of water.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet