AMRUTH ALDERM LIQUID (BIO FUNGICIDE)
- Amruth Alderm Bio Fungicide preparation containing spores and mycelia fragments of a selected strain of antagonistic fungus, Trichoderma viride.
- It is a preventive biological fungicide that attacks disease causing pathogens before they reach the root system.
- It grows fast and coils around the pathogen and penetrates through it and by taking nutrients from the pathogen and makes the pathogen die.
- It offers a long-lasting control against the pathogen by secreting secondary metabolites which exhibit antibiosis effect on the pathogens.
- (Trichoderma viride) - Bio fungicide
- Soil application , Foliar spray & Wettable powder form.
- Alderm controls the disease-causing pathogens such as Pythium Fusarium sp. Botrytis cinereal and sclerotinia homeomorph causing root rot, root wilt, seedling rot and color rot disease in crops.
- Helps to improve the soil health.
- Trichoderma viride should not be used in mushroom cultivation because it causes disease in mushrooms.
APPLICATION ON CROPS:
- Trichoderma viride is suitable for application on Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fiber Crops, Sugar Crops, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal crops, Aromatic Crops, Orchards and Ornamentals.
- root rot of pulses, damping off of chilly seedlings, wilting, root rot disease, wilt disease. Charcoal rot and other seed borne and soil borne fungal diseases in crops
- Mix ALDERM at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ Mix at 10g for seed treatments/ drip irrigation / FYM.
- Individual Plants 2ml / 2 grams / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet