JEEVAMRITHAM COW DUNG BASED 100% NATURAL, CHEMICAL FREE, ORGANIC FERTILIZER
Jeevamritham' is a natural fertilizer primarily composed of Native's cow dung cow urine in addition to other ingredients like flour and natural sources for glucose and carbohydrate and is completely free of any chemicals.
- 100% natural, chemical-free, organic fertilizer.
- Primarily composed of Native Cow’s dung and Cow urine.
- Contains other natural ingredients of glucose and carbohydrate such as flour and jaggery.
- Provides nutrients that improve the overall health, flowering ability and yield of the plant.
- Acts as a catalytic agent that promotes the activity of microorganisms in the soil
- Increases the activity of earthworms living in the soil.
- Protects the plant from disease-causing fungal and bacterial plant pathogens.
Frequency and Dilution:
- Jeevamritham should be applied to the plants twice a month, i.e., every 15 days.
- The concoction should be added in the morning or evening in order to prevent UV radiation that might
- kill the useful micro-organisms present in the concoction.
- The dosage changes according to the size of the plant.
- The ratio of dilution should be 1:101 litre of jeevamritham for every 10 litres of water.
- We recommend 5 litres of diluted Jeevamritham per tree, and it has to be added around the canop
- For plants that are 2-3 ft in height, 1 Litre of diluted Jeevamritham is sufficient.