TAPAS RHINOCEROS BEETLE LURE
Currently we are not supplying liquid (Koko Activator), only lure will be given.
Rhinoceros beetles are herbivorous insects named for the horn-like projections on and around the males' heads. Most are black, gray, or greenish in color, and some are covered in soft hairs. Another name given to some of these insects is the Hercules beetle, because they possess a strength of Herculean proportion. Adults of some species can lift objects 850 times their weight. One way the beetles use this extreme strength is to dig themselves into leaf litter and soil to escape danger. Their horns also help them to do this. Rhinoceros beetles can grow up to six inches (15 centimeters).
Features of Beetle Lure:
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 90-120 day, Depend on weather conditions.
- Dispenser - Plastic wails Dispenser
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Monitoring and proper management of specific pest.
- No any harmful effects on surrounding.
- Controls Target pest.
- Reduces pesticide usage
- Coconut, Oil palm, Arecanut palm
- Rhinoceros beetle
- Bucket Trap
- Rhinoceros beetle is mainly a pest of coconut and oil palms. The beetles damage palms by boring into the centre of the crown, injuring the young growing tissues and feed on the exuded sap.
- As they bore into the crown, they cut through the developing leaves. When the leaves grow out and unfold, the damage appears as V-shaped cuts in the fronds or holes through the midrib.
- In the first stage of life cycle, the female beetle lays hundreds of tiny, oval shaped white or yellow eggs, usually on a leaf or in rotten wood. Once the eggs hatch, they go into the larvae stage.
- Once at the larvae stage, they eat a large amount of food and continue to grow. While in this stage it sheds its exoskeleton many times while it grows. A rhino beetle passes through 3 - 5 stages during the larval period.
- After the larval stage, it enters into the 'pupal stage' which can take up to 9 months and usually happens over the winter period. Once done with the pupal stage, the beetle breaks out of the shell that it is encased in.
- Insect Sex Pheromone Technology: It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those damages to crops.
Per Acre Use:
- 4-6 Traps
- Avoid direct chemical contact with lure
- Suitable trap for RB Lure: Bucket Trap
- Field Life- 90-120 Days (After Installation)
- Shelf Life -1 Years (From Mgf.date)
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet