TAPAS PINK BOLLWORM LURE
- Control: Pectinophora gossypiella (Pink Bollworm)
- Host crop: Cotton, Okra/ lady Finger
Benefits of Pink Bollworm Lure:
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific.
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lure is species specific.
- Reduce the use of harmful pesticide and do organic farming and save the life.
- Pheromone used 99% pure.
- 100% Effective from other commercial product.
- Lure working day in field life 30- 45day, Depend on weather conditions.
- Dispenser - Silicon rubber Septa
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Adult is a small moth having wingspan of 10-15 mm, dark brown, with irregular black markings on the fore wing. Hind wing silvery gray with no distinct markings. Both wings are elongated, fringed with long hairs posterior and the tip of hind wing is sharply pointed.
- In the younger crop larvae bore into tender squares and feed within resulting into drying of the terminal shoots. Later flower buds and bolls are attacked. Infested flower buds fail to open up completely due to webbing by the larva, giving the appearance of a typical rosette bloom. Larvae damage the bolls by tunneling into them, destroying the pulp and lint. Infested bolls open prematurely permitting fungal infection.
- Insect Sex Pheromone Technology: It is the process of attraction, and trapping the insect those that damage the crops.
- Funnel trap with Gulabi fly lure at 15/ ha for controlling.
- Please use hand gloves / clean hand for handling lure
- Suitable trap for Pink Fly Lure: Funnel Trap
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet