GIRIJA CAULIFLOWER SEEDS
- Plant Type - Slightly open plant
- Curd Type - Dome shaped & Compact
- Curd Colour - Milky white
- Average Curd Weight - 1 to 1.5 kg
- Self covering Ability - Moderate to Good
- Maturity - 60 to 70 DAT
Tips for Growing Cauliflower:
- Soil : Well drained medium loam and /or sandy loam soils are suitable.
- Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
- Optimum temp. for germination : 25 - 300C
- Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing : Row to Row : 60 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 cm
- Seed rate : 100 - 120 gm / acre.
Preparation of Main field:
- Deep ploughing and harrowing.
- Add well decomposed FYM 7-8 tones per acre followed by harrowing to mix in the soil thoroughly.
- Open the ridges and furrowsat required spacing.
- Apply basal dose of chemical fertilizer before transplanting.
- Irrigate the field one day before transplanting, make a hole at a required spacing to plant seedling.
- Transplanting should be done late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be given for better and quick establishment.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet