SUHASINI PLUS CAULIFLOWER
- Suhasini plus plants are vigorous with dark blue green leaves.
- Late tropical hybrid with good curd quality.
- Suitable Region/Season: AP, AS, BR, DL, GJ, HR, JH, KA, MP, CT, MH, PB, RJ, TN, UP, WB, TR.
- YIELD: Early uniform maturity
- WEIGHT: Average weight per curd 1-1.5 Kg
- MATURITY: 60 - 65 days after planting.
Features & Benefits
- Early Temperate Cauliflower with blue green leaves
- Compact dome, white curd
- Suitable for dry to cool climate
- 100 - 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seed on nursery. After 21 days, seedling gets ready for transplant.
- Spacing: Tropical - 60 x 30 cm, Sub-tropical - 60 x 45 cm, Temperate - 60 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing:
- It needs balanced and adequate fertilizer supply.
- Put FYM
- - 5 ml + 50 kg SSP + 50 kg mop as basal dose.
- - Apply 50 kg urea just before ridge making.
- - 10 days after transplant apply 100 kg urea.
- - 20 days after transplant apply 50 kg DAP + 50 kg 10:26:26 + 800gm boron
- 30 days after transplant apply 75 kg 10:26:26 + 25 kg urea
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet