FARMROOT AGRITECH PVT.LTD.
- The product, PECILIA 1.0% W.P. contains Paecilomyces lilacinus, which protects the root system against plant parasitic nematodes, specifically root-knot nematodes and others
- P.lilacinus:1.00% CFUCount:2x10^8 per g Carrier:97% Carboxy methyl cellulose:2.00%
Features & BenefitsBENEFITS
- Protects the root system against plant parasitic nematods, specifically root knot nematods.
- Cereals, Pulses,Oil seeds,Cotton, fruits and plantation crops etc.
- Parasitic Nematods
- Pasitizing nematode eggs of plant parasitic nematods in the soil
- Seed treatment: Before sowing, dissolve 8-10 g of PECILIA 1% W.P in 100ml of wter and teat 1kg of seeds.
- Seedling treatment: Dissolve 10g of PECILIA 1% W.Pin 1 ltr of water, dip the roots of seedlings for 15 min in suspension and transplant immediately.
- Soil drenching: mix 1 kg of PECILIA 1% W.P in 100 ltr of water and drench 500 ml solution to root zone. Maintain optimum soil moisture while applying.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet